Blog Archives

Do you offer discounts to students who prepay for the course?

No we don’t. Prepaying the course is required. We normally ask the 100% of the course at least 30 days before the course commencement but, in same case we can also accept a 20% deposit immediately and the remaining 80% at the beginning of the course, the first Monday. We do not accept enrollment with payment at later date.