Spanish Language Seniors Program
Spanish Language Seniors Program
Starting dates: Second Sunday of any month (for accommodation), Monday for Language Course
Special course divided into 2 weeks and directed to seniors (50+) that wish to have some fun mixed with cultural and learning experience. In this 2-weeks program everyday is a discover day: spanish lessons, cultural excursions and funny activities …planned for elder people.The program is held all year around, starting any second Monday on any month (accommodation starts on sunday)
Spanish Language School: First day students will be asked to take a placement test to evaluate their Spanish knowledge and introduce them in the correct level. After that they will receive class Monday to Friday with the following schedule:
08:30 to 10:30 Theoretical Lessons,
10:30 to 11:00 Coffee Break,
11:00 to 12: 30 Practical Lessons
(In holiday days normally we will give standard lessons 9:00 to 12:00. When this won’t be possible, lessons will take re-place the nearest Saturday 9:00 to 12:00 or in afternoon time. Students will be promptly informed).
Cultural Activities: In afternoon and evening time, lots of actitivities are scheduled: from walking excursions to museum and guided visit to several amenities. We also included social activities every other day accompanied by the one of the teachers with 2 ways transportation.
Beach Resort: An entire week-end (3 night/2 days) stay in one Dominican Beach with all inclusive plan and with 2 ways transportation is also included. One big room for the entire family
Fabrica del Tabaco: Travel to Santiago Ciudad Corazon and the Tobacco Fabric: will se the entire process to prepare a cigar and at the end you may buy some at very special price
Progetto Roberto Orphanage: One afternoon, lunch and share time with abandoned poor kids in Boya, in the middle of DR. Donations in cash are welcome as well as school supplies or clothing. For alternative you can walk the village and visit the colonial church. (It can be changed for another similar social activity. Participants will be prompted informed)
Free Time and Activities: We do not forget to leave some free time, where you can have your own time or just to rest because our schedule is full of interesting activities as, for example:
- A visit to Zona Colonial, leave at 2 from school finish at 5 at school. We will see all the 1st of new world.
- Magnificent Botanical Garden with all creoles species of Hispaniola. Also a Japanese garden is presented. One of the best spot in Santo Domingo: a colorful and relax afternoon
- Dance lessons: Basic Merengue, Salsa y Bachata and then practice at Lucia 203: Live music, Latin sound, colonial architecture.
- Flamenco show on farewell dinner
- ..and much more..all included with 2-way transportation and guide. Check the schedule below!
Accommodation: In hosting family, located at less than 30 minutes walking distance from school. In shared room, sharing bathroom and dining room. Includes 2 meals per day.
- US$1850 per person
Note: This price is valid for a minimum of 3 participants. In case we do not reach the minimum quota, the program will be changed removing Beach Resort, Flamenco Show and Proyecto Roberto activities. Participants will be promptly advised and they have the right to cancel or change their enrollment.
for further information please contact us
- airport pick-up and drop-off
- Spanish language course
- all activities in the program with 2 way transportation
- all excursions in the program with 2 way transportation
- week-end to Beach Resort with all inclusive plan (sharing 1 room for all family) and 2 ways transportation
- accommodation in hosting family in shared room with 2 meals per day
- baby sitting on Thursday evenings
- Welcome Pizza, Farewell Dinner and Flamenco Show.
Fee Doesn’t Include
- transportation school-accommodation and back
- transportation school-meeting point and back (when activities and in the week-end’s travels)
- activities and/or transportation on free hours
- anything not specified on “Fee Includes“
Schedule (click to enlarge)