The Courses – SPANISH LANGUAGE FAMILY PROGRAM
Spanish Language Family Program
Starting dates: Every Monday on any month (accommodation starts on sunday)
Duration: 2 weeks
Lessons: 4 per day, 20 per week (special lessons for kids 13 y/o or younger: first part in class. Second part going around doing funny stuff).
Skill levels: on all 8 ability levels
Class size: maximum 8 participants in each class
Special course divided into 2 weeks and directed to families that wish to have some fun mixed with cultural and learning experience. And, of course, stay together. In this 2-weeks program everyday is a discover day: spanish lessons, cultural excursions and funny activities. For 13 y/o or younger friends learning process will be special, with special activities. The program is held all year around, starting any Monday on any month (accommodation starts on sunday)
Spanish Language School: First day all students will be asked to take a placement test to evaluate their spanish level and introduce them in the correct level. After that they will receive class monday to friday with the following schedule:
08:30 to 10:30 Theoretical Lessons,
10:30 to 11:00 Coffee Break,
11:00 to 12: 30 Practical Lessons
(In holiday days normally we will give standard lessons 9:00 to 12:00. When this won’t be possible, lessons will take re-place the nearest Saturday 9:00 to 12:00 or in afternoon time. Students will be promptly informed).
Cultural Activities: In afternoon and evening time, and on wednesday mornings too, lots of actitivities are scheduled: from walking excursions to museum and guided visit to several amenities. We also included social activities every other day accompanied by the one of the teachers with 2 ways transportation.
Beach Resort: An entire week-end (3 night/2 days) stay in one Dominican Beach with all inclusive plan and with 2 ways transportation is also included. One big room for the entire family
Free Time and Activities: We do not forget to leave some free time, where family can have their own time or just to rest because our schedule is full of interesting activities as, for example:
- A visit to Zona Colonial, Leave at 2 from school finish at 5 at school. We will see all the 1st of new world.
- The opportunity to recreate the origins of quality chocolate in a fun and educational way. From the sowing of a cacao plant to the irresistible and delicious “food of the Gods” itself!
- Magnificent Botanical Garden with all creoles species of Hispaniola. Also a Japanese garden is presented. One of the best spot in Santo Domingo: a colorful and relax afternoon
- Water Park in Santo Domingo.
- Ocean World: not a standard marine park where guests simply observe the animal life. It is however a park that emphasizes the interaction between guests and marine animals through interactive programs.
- ..and much more..all included with 2-way transportation and guide.
Accommodation: In a private apartment with kitchnette, very close to the school.
- 2 Adults and 1 Kid US$6100
- 2 Adults and 2 Kids US$7400
- 2 Adults and 3 Kids US$8400
- for different combination or schedule please contact us
- airport pick-up and drop-off
- spanish language course
- all activities in the program with 2 way transportation
- all excursions in the program with 2 way transportation
- week-end to Beach Resort with all inclusive plan (sharing 1 room for all family) and 2 ways transportation
- accommodation in hosting family in shared room with 2 meals per day
- baby sitting on Thursday evenings
- Welcome Pizza, Farewell Dinner and a dinner for parents alone.
Fee Doesn’t Include
- transportation school-accommodation and back
- transportation school-meeting point and back (when activities and in the week-end’s travels)
- activities and/or transportation on free hours
- anything not specified on “Fee Includes“
Schedule (click to enlarge)